Finding supportable device for testing webOS app

Dear WebOs Team,

My name is krishna and currently i’m in the process of creating a mediaPlayer specifically designed for WebOS.

As part of my development process, i have been testing our mediaPlayer on the WebOS emulator v4.0.0. However, to ensure optimal performance and real-world usability, i’m eager to conduct real-life testing on an actual WebOS device. In this regard, i’m reaching out to seek your guidance on selecting a suitable LG device for my testing purposes.

After some research, i’m considering the LG 80 cm (32 inches) HD Ready Smart LED TV 32LM563BPTC in Dark Iron Gray, available at Device Link. Before making a purchase, i wanted to confirm whether this particular model is compatible with the latest WebOS versions and whether it would serve our testing needs effectively.

Could you please provide me with guidance on whether the device link is a suitable choice for testing our mediaPlayer on WebOS? Additionally, if there are any other LG models that you recommend for WebOS development and testing, i would greatly appreciate your insights.

I understand the importance of compatibility and want to ensure that my mediaPlayer delivers a seamless experience on LG devices. Your assistance in this matter will be invaluable to me.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your guidance and appreciate the support that LG provides to the WebOS developer community.

webOS TV uses different web engines depending on the webOS version. (See Web engine.) 32LM563BPTC is one of the webOS 4.5 models. And this is all the information we have. For more questions about purchasing LG products, please contact LG customer service center in your region. Thank you.