Basic Web APP After a while the background turns black

Hello friends, I develop a basic web app and make a redirect to an index.html that I add inside the app’s project folder. The html has a div with video and another two div, one the current date and time and the last one the weather (executed in the js).

After running the app for a while, the background turns black, leaving only the video showing.

I’ve already searched and can’t find a solution.

We are not sure exactly what problem you are getting. Can you share with us the following at developer@lge.com?

• Test video showing the issue
  • Your app .ipk file
  • Steps to reproduce the issue

And the following information are also required. (You can check this in the Settings > General > About This TV.)

• TV model name:
  • TV software version:
  • webOS TV version: (This can be found when you click the TV model name in the About This TV menu.)
  • Region:

Hi @narae0.kim

• TV model name: 60UQ8000PSB

• TV software version:

• webOS TV version: 7.3.1-39 (mullet-mebbin)

• Region: Mexico

• The application is a web basic app type

• Steps to reproduce the issue:
    -Launched the application from the TV.
    -The app shows an index.html that is the following:

-30 minutes after running the application the screen look like the pic of first post.

All the screen space turns black and only the video remains playing. It doesn’t just happen with an LG WebOS TV. If I close the application and start it again, it looks good again, but 30 minutes later the background turns black.

Looking at the screenshot, it looks like the screen saver is activated. The screen saver covers the screen except for the video being played. But we are not sure why it is working after 30 minutes when it should run within 2 or 3 minutes. If you need more help, please share your app .ipk file or a sample app that we can test. Thank you.

Hi @narae0.kim

I share the ipk file.

For security reasons, access to Google Drive is not allowed here. Please send the file by email. Thank you.

HI @narae0.kim

Could you share an email account with me so I can send you the ipk file?

Please email us at developer@lge.com. Thank you.